The Women’s Business Center (WBC) is a one-stop business resource shop. Individual business consulting, premium business training, credit building and business financing are available at one convenient location. We also offer networking opportunities and access to business resources.
All people are welcome at the WBC.
- Business planning, premium training and workshops
- Individual business development consultation
- Learn about the issues women, minorities and veterans face in small business
- Electronic accounting systems training
- Technology training for websites, social media and brand development
- Access to small business financing
- Access to computers, scanners, online services and printing
- Business networking events
- Additional access for online learning through SBA’s Learning Center
Hours of Operation
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Friday – 8:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday – 10:30am to 4:30pm
Evening & weekend consultations available by appointment
The WBC is located at the SNAP East office in the East Central Community Center
500 S Stone St
Spokane, WA 99202
One-on-one business counseling and additional classes are only available after completion of the Get Started workshop.
A 20% discount is available for Spokane County residents who reside outside the City of Spokane limits. Requirements include proof of residency and income verification at or below 80% AMI.
Cuisine for Clients nourishes local businesses, residents On a bright, blustery day this week, Cochinito Taqueria made a house call. The popular restaurant, which opened just over two years ago […]
Array of SNAP services helps single mom live learn, and THRIVE Back when Desire (pronounced Des-er-ay) first found out about SNAP, she had no idea where the journey would take […]
Where are they now? Former client thriving with local business In 2014, we shared part of Sarah’s story with our donors, as Sarah was a relatively new small business owner, […]
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration