The Women’s Business Center (WBC) is a one-stop business resource shop. Individual business consulting, premium business training, credit building and business financing are available at one convenient location. We also offer networking opportunities and access to business resources.
All people are welcome at the WBC.
- Business planning, premium training and workshops
- Individual business development consultation
- Learn about the issues women, minorities and veterans face in small business
- Electronic accounting systems training
- Technology training for websites, social media and brand development
- Access to small business financing
- Access to computers, scanners, online services and printing
- Business networking events
Hours of Operation
Monday | Tuesday | Wednesday | Friday – 8:00am to 4:30pm
Thursday – 10:30am to 4:30pm
Evening & weekend consultations available by appointment
The WBC is located at the SNAP East office in the East Central Community Center
500 S Stone St
Spokane, WA 99202
One-on-one business counseling and additional classes are only available after completion of the Get Started workshop.
Life-Impacting Disease Creates Business Opportunity Passion is not something in short supply for those on their journey to being successful small business owners who come through SNAP’s doorway. But the […]
On June 20,SNAP Financial Access hosted the inaugural Women’s Business Center Competition featuring three dynamic, creative businesswomen narrowed down from a preliminary group of competitors.. The result was the […]
Like any good welder, Lonnie Benn understands the importance of staying focused. That approach came in handy a few years ago when Lonnie and his wife, Brenda, decided to start […]