Are you ready for the chance to be a part of a thriving, dynamic local organization that helps nearly 50,000 people gain the tools to exit poverty each year?
SNAP has served Spokane for over 50 years, acting as a resource for 1-in-10 Spokane County neighbors. Working for SNAP gives you the opportunity to serve your community while working for a stable company with excellent benefits.
- Turnover rate is exceptionally low at only 4%. Several SNAP staff have worked here until retirement – over 30 years for some!
- Employees are happy at SNAP – 93% of employees report that SNAP is a good place to work
- Have pride in your job – 93% of employees are proud to work at SNAP
- Better Business Bureau-certified charity
Join SNAP’s inviting workplace culture as you grow your career.
- Excellent benefits that include medical, dental, life, LTD, and a 403(b) retirement program
- 10 paid holidays per year
- 1 paid personal day per quarter
- 2 weeks paid vacation
- 10 days of paid sick leave per year
- Compassionate culture where your success is cultivated and encouraged
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Training opportunities
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN SNAP’S PROBLEM-SOLVING CULTURE TO TAKE ON POVERTY?
Here’s what we’re looking for:
We have a number of employees who specialize in home inspections, conservation education, minor home repairs and weatherization.
And our Energy Assistance Program offers several seasonal employment opportunities, with a core staff that returns year after year.
In addition, SNAP has a number of volunteer opportunities, directly through the Agency or through the VISTA volunteer program. Work-study positions are available for eligible students. We also welcome proposals for internships.
We are an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, marital or veteran status, genetic information, gender, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status. Individuals who will add to the diversity of our staff are encouraged to apply.