The Credit Builder program has many methods and resources to help you establish new credit, improve existing credit, or disputing errors.
There are two workshops that deal specifically with credit:
Navigating Your Credit World
- Learn how to get free access and understand your credit reports.
- Avoid common mistakes with debt that can ruin your financial situation and your credit.
- Recognize the key factors in lending.
- Find a path to build your score.
- Understand how a top credit rating is a financial asset.
Decisive Credit Building
- Prepare for a one-one meeting with the Financial Counselor.
- Grasp the various types of credit scores.
- Learn clear, practical ways to increase your credit rating.
- Possible referral to Credit Builder Loan Program!
- We strongly recommend taking Navigating Your Credit World before Decisive Credit Building
- $50 could save you thousands of dollars
ActionNow! Disputing Credit Errors
Free with Decisive Credit Building
- Get the most out of various “Dispute” and “Debt Validation” methods.
- Tips on how to negotiate with collectors.
- What Judgments are and how they might affect your life
- Explain some Student Loan tips for saving money and/or getting the loan cancelled.