The Credit Builder program has many methods and resources to help you establish new credit, improve existing credit, or disputing errors.
There are two workshops that deal specifically with credit
- Navigating Your Credit World
- Decisive Credit Building
Navigating Your Credit World
- Learn how to get free access and understand your credit reports.
- Avoid common mistakes with debt that can ruin your financial situation and your credit.
- Recognize the key factors in lending.
- Find a path to build your score.
- Understand how a top credit rating is a financial asset.
Decisive Credit Building
includes a consultation with a Certified Financial Counselor
- Prepare for a one-one meeting with the Financial Counselor.
- Grasp the various types of credit scores.
- Learn clear, practical ways to increase your credit rating.
- Get the most out of disputing delinquent debt.