Date(s) - Wednesday, September 12, 2018
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Women's Business Center
This class is put on with the assistance of Gary Anderson, SNAP Financial Access Lending Manager. Prior to joining SNAP, Gary had 42 years in the banking industry. It is meant to be an introduction to the lending process and will cover the following items.
- How do I go about getting a bank loan?
- What do banks look at when they analyze a loan?
- What kind of loans are there?
- Examples of loans for specific purpose.
- Open discussion with plenty of time for Q & A.
Hope to see you there!
Registration is required.
*We encourage all of those who are low income to talk to us regarding a specialized discount rate.
Registration is closed for this event.