Contact SNAP

Contact us using the form below. This form is intended for general questions regarding SNAP services. We will attempt to reach you in a timely manner. SNAP provides service for SPOKANE COUNTY and some outlying areas. If you are out of area, please visit this link to find a Community Action Agency near you:

If you have any questions about our services or if you have a request for a certain type of information, please describe this in detail.

Please wait...